Assuming you would like tips on logging into an Uphold account:
If you already have an account, go to www.uphold.com and click on the 'Log In' button in the top right-hand corner of the screen. On the next screen, enter your email address and password. If you can't remember your password, click on the 'Forgot Password?' link and follow the instructions.
If you don't have an account yet, go to www.uphold.com and click on the 'Sign Up' button in the top right-hand corner of the screen. On the next screen, enter your email address, create a password, and fill out the rest of the required information. Once you've completed all the fields, click on the 'Create Account' button.
Uphold is a digital money platform that allows users to buy, hold, convert and transact in a variety of currencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD, GBP, EUR and more. Founded in 2013, Uphold is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA.
To sign up for an account with Uphold, follow these steps:
- 1.Go to www.uphold.com and click the 'Sign Up' button in the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
- 2.Enter your email address and create a password, then click the 'Create Account' button.
- 3.Verify your email address by clicking the link in the verification email that Uphold sends to you.
- 4.Once your email address is verified, you'll be prompted to set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for your account. This is an optional security measure, but we recommend that you do it to help keep your account safe.
- 5.Once you've set up 2FA (or skipped it), you'll be taken to the Uphold dashboard. From here, you can start buying, holding, converting and transacting in a variety of currencies.